Audi Approved Body Shop San Francisco
Are you looking for an Audi Approved body shop in San Francisco? Your Audi is a luxury vehicle and deserves to be repaired to pre-accident condition. To ensure your car is properly repaired, go to the best Audi body repair facility in the Bay Area, European Collision Center! Our facility, equipment, tools, and materials are all Audi approved and our technicians are Audi trained. Each year we are audited by Audi of America for our recertification.
- What does it mean to be an Audi Approved? It means that our Audi body repair facility:
- Employs Audi trained auto technicians that use factory-approved procedures
- Uses all Audi Genuine Parts
- Has invested in the correct Audi tools and equipment for our facility
- Always uses Audi approved paint – so your repairs are seamless
- Is authorized to repair HS steel, HSLA steel, Boron steel, Audi ASF® aluminum
A San Francisco Body Shop for Luxury Vehicles Our Audi Approved body shop is convenient for drivers in San Francisco, San Leandro, South San Francisco, Daly City, Burlingame, Oakland, and beyond. We offer a lifetime warranty on all repairs and workmanship. Drivers in the Bay Area know they can trust European Collision Center for high-quality auto body repairs on luxury vehicles, as well as honest and upfront communication with every customer. If you have an A3, A5, A6, A8, TT, Q3, Q5, S3, S4, S5, S8, or another Audi vehicle and are in a collision, it can be stressful. European Collision Center offers total insurance coordination, factory approved repairs and a completely restored vehicle. When you entrust your car or SUV with us for repairs, you can be sure that your vehicle’s appearance and structural integrity will be returned to factory new condition. That’s the benefit of coming to an Audi Approved body shop in San Francisco! Bring your vehicle to the professionals.